POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A full refund will be issued within 14 days of purchase in the same form of payment used when an
original receipt is produced.
- Items may be exchanged with a gift or sales receipt up to 60 days from the date of purchase.
- We are unable to look up lost receipt information.
- All items must be in the original packaging and condition.
- No returns/exchanges on clearance items, food, books or gift certificate purchases.
- All items purchased by designers/film industry will have a 24 hour return policy after which all sales are final.
- All furniture and Chilewich floormats have a 24 hour return policy.
- Any items that appear to be used will be deemed unreturnable.
- Culinary students and industry discounts must be accompanied by the appropriate ID.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE RETURNS
WEB RETURNS or EXCHANGES
- Gift must be returned with product or the full retail value of the gift will be deducted from the refund/ credit issued.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to mail return a web item.
- All return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Shipping, delivery and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Items purchased via the web follow the same policy as in store returns.
- All returns or exchanges require prior approval from Motiv. Items returned without prior approval will be refused.
- Web returns may be made at the following Motiv locations listed or by mail to email@example.com when accompanied with the
Kitsilano - 2064 W 4th Ave. P+F : 604 737 8116
South Granville - 1510 west 11th Ave P+F 604-737-7885
WEB RETURNS – DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- Upon receiving delivery of your items, please inspect the product and packaging for any visible damage and/or breakage.
- In the unfortunate event something arrives damaged, contact us within 3 days of receiving order of at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include you name, order # and phone number, items must be returned in the original packaging, unused.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, please take the following action:
1. Take photos of the damaged box and items.
2. Keep all of the packaging materials, box, and damaged items,the carrier may need to inspect the package.
3. Please be sure to include your full name, web order number and phone number used for the purchase.
4. Send us an email or call us at 604-683-7268 regarding the damage; for email,please include description and photos
of the damage.